Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Eggnog is here!

Well, I had to get on the "Elf on the Shelf" bandwagon.  Only here, like many things, are going to be done a wee bit different. Instead of having the elf get into mischief, that I would rather not expose my daughter to (she get's into plenty of trouble all on her own), I decided that "Eggnog" will help us learn a few things. He is our "Kindness Elf". Everyday I have an activity planned for Maddie and myself, some things will even involve the entire family. And don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing all the time and effort folks out there put into their "Elf on the Shelf" antics, I just decided that this route wasn't for us. I got the idea from this site. I'm also using the FREE PRINTABLES and incorporating a few ideas from here. Some of the things "Eggnog" has planned are: baking brownies for a friend, reading a new Christmas book, and buying & donating a toy to "Toys for Tots".

I'm so excited to start our own family traditions!

It took Eggnog an extra day to get here because of a layover due to inclement weather but he finally made it and is ready to help Maddie decorate her tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment

d
Images by Freepik