Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Creativity Challenge: Day 1


For my creativity challenge you'll probably see A LOT of photos. The reason being: 1.)It's a way for me to hone in on my photography & editing skills 2.) I can't help but take pictures wherever I go (it's a curse really)
And what better place to take photos than a festival dedicated to the arts! If you ever have the chance, you should totally check out Stuart's Artfest, I believe it's held once a year in March. If you're at all familiar with the Palm Beaches & Treasure Coast then you'll know what I mean when I say it's what ArtiGras was many, many years ago. Very small and quaint, room to roam (and breath). Although my poor little M-girl was feeling pretty under the weather, we decided some fresh air and a stroll around town in her city mini may do her some good. And I think it did. The afternoon was filled with a trip to the Green Market, eating coconut shrimp (which I've had a hankering for even though I'm generally eating really healthy these day) and a fried fish basket, "hooting" with the owls and some pretty cool photo ops for me. I'm a sucker for old Florida charm and anything colorful. So here you go, hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed discovering a little bit of history in my little ol' fishing town.












No comments:

Post a Comment

d
Images by Freepik