Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Playroom: Christmas style


We just recently decided to take our home over for the people that reside here on a daily basis - sorry mom & dad, we needed to get more use out of "your" room! We turned our guest bedroom into a playroom for the girls. I love that they have their own dedicated space to spread out and do their thing. This isn't the big reveal because there are tons more that I want to do before I share with you guys but for now, here's a glimpse into what Christmas was like in my girls little corner of this great big world.

Ice cream and Christmas trees, what a dream come true!


Can you tell I heart paper and GARLAND!

brought her back, my pink Christmas Tree

This is "A's" favorite spot in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

d
Images by Freepik